With a Composite Vector Map installed you don't need to worry about making your own maps for NexStorm or related products.
One CVM file contains geographical vector data for all the available NexStorm zoom levels for your location and out to 1200km/750 mi radius. The map is also projected for your latitude in order to minimize distance inaccuracies. You can view the map in any of the available zoom levels without graphics quality loss.
Use Places layer feature in NexStorm for adding own points of interest to the CVM map (shown in product picture).
Using the Map snapshot feature in NexStorm you can export the CVM to JPG or PNG images that can be reused in other applications. Map snapshot also saves boundary geographical coordinates for each exported map to XML files.
Full product specifications here: astrogenic.com/cvmmap.html
• CVM maps are customized for each location and delivered to you by e-mail. Expect delivery time of two business days.
• During checkout you must enter geographical coordinates and location name in the comments area for the location where you want your CVM map centered. Example: N52.585 E17.950 Stormville
• For faster processing use Decimal Degrees format.
• Omitting to supply coordinates will delay delivery of your map.
• If you don't know your coordinates you can try to find them here: http://www.bing.com/maps